FS: Nikkor SW 65mm F/4 Large Format lens - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Jonathan Woods, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Jonathan Woods

Jonathan Woods Member

Hi All,

I have for sale a Nikkor SW 65mm F/4 large format lens which I purchased about 18 months ago and, sadly, never once used. It was purchased from ebay and had a sticky shutter. As such, I had it serviced by Miles Whitehead and now the shutter is likely the most accurate I own.

In terms of the condition, the glass itself is flawless bar the expected dust. The lens has had no impacts or drops and so with the clean glass should produce excellent images. Cosmetically, there are one or two tiny scuffs, and these occurred prior to me purchasing the lens. Naturally, they in no way affect the images the lens can produce. Since it's service by Miles, the shutter speeds are excellent and the aperture is smooth and free of any sticking.

In terms of accompanying parts, the lens comes with front and rear caps - which have some scuffing, though I'm sure you'll agree this is unimportant - and Nikon brand original copal 0 shutter. The lens does not come with a lens board, as this was not present when I purchased the lens. These can be had cheap from abroad on the bay for about £16.

I am looking for £285, which will include insured delivery. This is a very fair price according to previous sold listings on you-know-where, given that you wont have to pay delivery, import, VAT and forward delivery. Payment by BT only please.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Apologies for the naff photos for now, I'll get some better ones up should they be required. Will be for sale elsewhere also shortly.

Cheers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jonathan Woods

Jonathan Woods Member

Lens now sold.