Hello

Mikethemcd

Hello all, my name is Michael. I am from the UK but spend a lot of my working time in the Middle East. I am into all forms of photography but get most satisfaction from analogue, particularly developing and printing. Until a few months ago I used mainly MF but recently obtained a Cambo Explorer which has been both great fun and infuriating, all part of the learning experience. I am concentrating on b+w landscapes but plan on a still life/macro project early in the new year - results to follow.... All the best, Michael

Ian Grant

Welcome. What part of the UK ?

LF is fun and rewarding, there can be a bit of a learning curve but then that's why Forums like this exist.

Ian

martin henson

Admin
Staff member
Because you're new to LF photography my advice would be, don't get to technical and bog your self down, enjoy using your camera and the rest in time will fall into place.

Mikethemcd

Thanks very much for the warm welcomes! I certainly am enjoying using the camera, as with most things in life the more effort required the more satisfaction it brings when things go well.

David M

Excellent advice Martin. I second that. Enjoy the picture-making and everything will follow.