New 4x5 user in Corsica

Villat

I’m Francois, retired and live now in Corsica. I have worked many times in optical brands (Carl Zeiss...) and beginning the photography with olds 6x9 father’s cameras and home made enlarger at 15 years old ! Theses last years I used digital cameras and now return to my lovely analog cameras : Hasselblad 503CW, Leica M4-P and M6. Last year I find a nice Toyo-View 45G with a Rodenstock Sironar 180mm. My son’s Christmas gift was a beautiful Schneider Kreuznach 75mm and this son, who loves in London shall receive his Toyo-Field 45AII !
That’s all folks, and we are glad to be here now

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Joanna Carter

Merci Joanna ! Mes beaux-parents habitaient Plougasnou et Le Diben, bretons tous les deux bien sûr !
Nous habitons à Plestin-les-Grèves et nous allons souvent au Diben pour les photos pose longue de la mer, surtout pour les grandes marées.

Ian Grant

Welcome, you'll enjoy the Schneider 75mm SA is a nice focal length, I wish I'd bought mine earlier.

It's quite a jump from 180mm to 75mm, a 120mm f6.8 Angulon would be a good in-between FL and they are small, light and often inexpensive.

Ian