Diz

Popular Poster
Recently had a quick visit to N Wales with the ShenHao. The idea was to catch up with family and re visit some old stomping grounds. A week wasn't long enough, sigh. Just have to do it again, double sigh.
This is just shy of Llyn Idwal with the Kitchen Cliffs in the background. The stream is the overflow from the Llyn just the other side of the Goat Willow. Taken on Foma 100, f16 @ 1 s. Developed in Rodinal 50:1. Printed 10x8 on Ilford MGIV RC @ G3Devils-Kitchen-Web.jpg
Cheers
Diz

I am finding the shadows a little dark in this Diz, was the negative under exposed

Hi Martin. Unfortunately this is a poor scan. I have just compared screen and print, and It reminded me why its the darkroom for me:(. In the print there is detail in the shadows apart from an area in the Goat Willow. A small print and poor scan skills are not very helpful. I will go back to the drawing board with this one.
Cheers
Diz

I have also found with Foma that on large prints, the shadows really do open up. So this print is destined for a 16 or 20 inch print at the weekend.
Cheers
Diz

Back