Utlra wide angle pinhole

Firstly, congratulations on the garden. What we see of it looks very cared-for.
And then thank you for the excellent pinhole shot. Whoever would think of shooting from inside the bunch?
I'm glad you left the flare in. One of the best things about pinhole is finding the unexpected.

Firstly, congratulations on the garden. What we see of it looks very cared-for.
And then thank you for the excellent pinhole shot. Whoever would think of shooting from inside the bunch?
I'm glad you left the flare in. One of the best things about pinhole is finding the unexpected.
Thank you, David, the garden is nice, I employ a gardener full time on it, she's called "The Wife".

It's definitely one of the best things about Pinhole Photography, the anticipation of the unknown, that's why I love doing it so much, I don't know if you are aware that Amateur Photography did a feature on my Pinhole work in celebration of World Pinhole day. you can download or just look at it from this link https://martinimages.photium.com/news108000.html

Regards Martin

I hadn't read that.
It's a long time since I looked into "How to Buy a Lot of Gear and Take the Same Pictures as Everybody Else" magazine.
They've done a good job and it's an excellent article. Some more cracking snaps too.
I have a similar gardener, but she keeps bees too, as you will have seen.

Just saw this post. Great shot! Nice video, too! Thanks, Martin.

Back