PYROCAT HD . COM

Ian-Barber

Admin
The www.pyrocat-hd.com/ website has been offline for a week or more now. I have emailed the admin on his personal email address but had no reply. I have also spoken to Ken Lee who has also had no response from his email to the admin.

In a worse case scenario that the admin is no longer going to host the website, I have created a mirror and put it into a subdomain of this forum.

If I get no objections or threats to pull it, I am prepared to move it to its own Root domain and wire it up to a CDN to increase the speed globally.

The temporary url is: https://www.pyrocathd.5x4.co.uk

The www.pyrocat-hd.com/ website has been offline for a week or more now. I have emailed the admin on his personal email address but had no reply. I have also spoken to Ken Lee who has also had no response from his email to the admin.

In a worse case scenario that the admin is no longer going to host the website, I have created a mirror and put it into a subdomain of this forum.

If I get no objections or threats to pull it, I am prepared to move it to its own Root domain and wire it up to a CDN to increase the speed globally.

The temporary url is: https://www.pyrocathd.5x4.co.uk

Ian,
Should you be in more 'need' of Pyrocat HD development info, might I direct you to Dr Sandy King's web site to get 'more' info on development "times" and 'curves' that may provide some more 'in-depth'
information than I have at my 'finger-tips' or memory under the 'thick' skull. I have printed out his graph-curves and temp/times (and stick 'em up on the inside of my darkroom door) that have 'served me 'well' over the past few years.

Ken

I always found the website a useful resource and didn't want to lose sight of it should the current owner decide not to carry on. This is the reason for creating a mirror. There are some links from the resource page to Sandy's un-blinking eye as well as other.

Well done Ian, a very generous offer for a very useful site.

Mike

Back