Spare parts for Jobs ATL-1500

Joanna Carter

Popular Poster
Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on spares for the aforementioned beast? It's the low pressure water inlet connector that our "(not so friendly) removal man managed to snap when we moved to France.

Jobo are still in business and I believe re-manufacturing processors, try contacting them direct. CAtLabs in the US are Jobo distributors and may be able to help.

I have one of the older rotary processors (I was given) and have simple parts missing and I should try and get them, or have someone make them :)

Ian

Can you post a picture of the offending part?

It may be something that a plumber or home-brew store could supply.....alternatively we may be able to suggest solutions since some of us may not know what you're referring to.

Mike

Fistcall Photographic carry some Jobo spares here in the UK, it might be worth contacting them.

Ian

Does anyone know where I can lay my hands on spares for the aforementioned beast? It's the low pressure water inlet connector that our "(not so friendly) removal man managed to snap when we moved to France.
Hi Joanna

I recently bought spares for an ATL1000 from Jobo in Germany
and much cheaper than other sources ...

Back